Saturday 21 September 2013

Pray for a sensitive heart as you go to Church

Pray for a sensitive heart as you go to Church.
I love old Churches there so breath taking in their simplicity. My mom though also thought of her Home of Prayer was her garden. This was her favorite song. It is also perhaps one of my favorite Hymns


 TO THE GARDEN

I Come To The Garden Alone Hymn

I come to the garden alone
While the dew is still on the roses
And the voice I hear falling on my ear
The Son of God discloses.

Refrain

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own;
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.

He speaks, and the sound of His voice,
Is so sweet the birds hush their singing,
And the melody that He gave to me
Within my heart is ringing.

Refrain

I’d stay in the garden with Him
Though the night around me be falling,
But He bids me go; through the voice of woe
His voice to me is calling.



 I have often found the most precious and closest times With God have happened by a creek in the wilderness or in the garden.
However you get to church this weekend pray for a sensitive heart for the world. Both people and nature.  God love us to praise Him for His creations and He loves us to weep with those who weep and rejoice with them that rejoice.  Make that your goal on your way to Church and your time with your church family and on your way home again.
It was my mom funeral today but it had a few tears and lot of laughter and a normal family even with laughter teasing and all the normalness my mom planted in us all.  Through we all missed her we all also will not forget her because she was in all of us.



 Today celebrate the family whether your Natural family or your Church family connect with them


No comments: