Thursday 5 September 2013

When something Changes.

I will be posting on "the next 5min of prayer|  Sometime between now and morning here or night time on the other side of the world.
"THE KINGDOM" 
 
HERE IS WHY THERE HAVE BEEN NO POSTS THIS WEEK.
Something happened to be last Friday night after posting the blog I posted on Rejoicing and then I spent about 2 hours just rejoicing in the Lord singing and have a great time but something in my life broke something I didn't even know was there and I am not really sure what it was. when I got up on Saturday I read the Blog again and again I just felt so blessed by it that again I spent most of the day rejoicing and finding things to rejoice in. The work that God has started the night before He continued and when I woke up Sunday morning I felt sore, tired and I got on my scooter and drove to church and all the way I was rejoicing when really I didn't feel much like doing but again the change in me was amazing. Pastor Jachin Mullen sermon was about blessing and I can't say I actually heard what he meant me to hear but God unleashed a new freedom and a new life to me. Even all week wanting to post on the blog I haven't been able to do it. But what change in me and in my prayer life. If you are struggling or not Rejoicing is really the way to new life. check out last Saturday's Blog it is clear to me that it is greater then I am capable of.
 REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS TWIRL AROUND 
DANCE SING REJOICE
 
 
 

No comments: