Sunday 14 July 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY



Sunday's are all about the House of the Lord.  In the morning I do all I can to prepare myself for Church.  I am very blessed to go to an exciting and passionate church that is also a BLAST.  I have the greatest Pastors who I willing follow because they live the life they preach about, and because their lives are in great priority first God then their spouse and children and family then the House of God. They are driven to grow the kingdom of God and even more so they are passionate that no one should perish.  They are creative and worthy of honor. SO today my prayer is Father in heaven, you have blessed me with great leaders and I pray for Pastor Jachin that you would protect him and his family as He preaches from your word today.  Open the hearts of the people to hear what you have to say to them, plant the seeds of the Kingdom into the people in your house today.  Strengthen and refresh his spirit.  God flood him with your joy, love and peace. I pray for every person that is involved in the service today, let their Hearts by stayed on you, may they be willing to serve with joy.

 I also lift up our children's pastor and workers today give them joy, patience, wisdom and meet every need in the Children's Church so they may be safe and instructed in your word and they would leave with the Joy of the Lord in their hearts. Bless the worship team and Bring unity in your house today and God Bring many lost to the house and into Your Kingdom today.  In the Mighty name of JESUS AMEN



Oh and Jesus as it is Levi's Birthday today and Make this day extra special in the House of God for Him.
Make this a very merry happy birthday for him. 
10 years old what a great pastors Kid!

No comments: